21.7.09

2nd day for skul exam

today at skul we exam bi n chem after recess...when exam d time keep raining..feel so cold =.=
exam chem d time i keep ply chat wit mei yen..shshh..don tel ya..but oso let teacher scold jor..paiseh..
mei yan's calculator is lost yesterday..today she keep take our calculate n check..lol..
today my mood is quite ok de..but..when after skul d time.i go to my uncle van n sit..den i heard my fren say bad word..when i heard it my mood suddenly down n feel so unhappy=( b4 i a few heard tis fren say bad word de..but dono y now say a lot a lot n alot..haix..see my fren turn to like tis i dono wad can i help..i noe i can straight go tel tat..but i not dare..i scared will let tis fren say i bossy..
actually if my fren say bad word i don felt gt problem..n oso xi guan ady de..jz dono y tis fren very special..can make me feel so angry++ n sad++..

No comments:

Post a Comment